Who is recommended for Tokei Beach
- who loves snorkeling than diving
- prefer a coral rocky reef than sandy beach
What is Tokei Beach
- preferable for snorkeling in cove area
- calm without marine activities
- no lifeguard nor jellyfish net, swimming own responsiblity
- paid shower and toilet
- 2 hours, enough far from Naha International Airport
Preparation for Tokei beach
- prepare marine shoes and groves for swimming or snorkeling in reef area
- possibility to rent the snorkel equipment from the beach shop in front
- before arriving, go to public toilet near the Kouri bridge
Tokei beach info
|Paid in Beach House
|Available in Beach House
|Free & Paid
|Pavilion with Bench
|Parasol with Beach Bed
Tokei Beach Highlight
Tokei Beach is a rocky reef and white sand beach as a cove.
At Tokei Beach, snorkeling is the main activity, otherwise sitting on the beach and feeling a calm air.
View from Sky
Tokei Beach Facilities (Toilet, Shower, Changing Room, Automatic Locker)
Tokei Beach is not an equipped beach, it is a natural beach.
No public toilet, however there is paid toilet in the beach house.
Paid shower available in the beach house.
Changing Room & Automatic Locker
If you use the paid shower in the beach house, you can use also the small space as a changing room.
Unavailable Automatic Locker.
Tokei Beach Route & Parking
Public free parking lot available for 10 cars.
Paid parking in the terrain of the beach shop.
It takes around 2 hours from Naha International Airport. The direction is north and Kouri Island.
I recommend getting off Okinawa highway at Yaka exit and driving the west side seaside road, where you can find beautiful Okinawa beaches.
here is the map,
Must Visit with Tokei Beach
You have to visit the Heart Rock eroded bay sea waves for a long time.
Tokei Beach is a good beach if you like snorkeling. At Kouri beach stretches under the Kouri brige, there are few fish under the sea, but at Tokei Beach you can swim with Okinawan fish.
Being very careful for snorkeling and swimming, there are no lifeguards and no jellyfish net facilities.